Because the safety of our customers and staff is more important than anything else, the way we do our home visits will be a little different during these unprecedented times.
To keep you and our staff safe, we have adopted the following five step process:
- Prior to your appointment, every estimator must tell us whether they or anyone in their household has shown signs of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours. If there is the slightest doubt they may have been in contact with the virus, the estimator won’t be permitted to carry out any visits until we know it’s safe for them to do so.
- We will contact you on the day of the visit to check if you or any occupants are self- isolating, displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, and/or have received a positive diagnosis. If this is the case, then the appointment will be deferred until a later date.
- Every estimator will bring their own hand sanitiser along with them.
- Please do not be offended but the estimator will not shake your hand or share equipment.
- Finally, our estimator will respect the COVID-19 social distancing guidelines by staying at least 2 metres apart whilst in your house.